STEP 1: READ THROUGH Applicant Requirements AND GATHER INFORMATION NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
You will need the following information in order to complete this application. There is no way to save the application and complete at a later date, so the more that you have ready beforehand, the quicker and easier the Application Process will be.
- MUST be at least 21 years of age – a parent will need to complete and sign the Application, as well as sign the Adoption Contract when adopting for those younger than 21.
- Vet phone and fax number/email ( not providing your Vet’s fax number/email WILL slow down processing.)
- Trainer/Instructor’s phone number
- Farrier’s phone number
- Two Non-Family Personal References and their phone numbers
- Boarding Facility – full address and Barn Owner/Manager’s phone number
- Boarding Facility – acreage, number of horses on site, number of stalls , stall dimensions, run-in shed dimensions, full fencing details, turnout and feeding routine details.
- Feed – exact grain type or brand and HOW MUCH is fed (please use pounds, not ” two scoops”). Hay type and how much is fed.
- Read through our Adoption Contract and Return Policy paperwork. Found here: http://www.newvocations.org/adoption-contract/
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE APPLICATION and PAY APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE.
Fill in the blank fields directly on this webpage below or you can download a manual application by clicking the button below. ONLINE FORM: After completing the application and hitting the SUBMIT button, you will be automatically redirected to a webpage to pay the $15 fee with a Debit/Credit card. MANUAL FORM: Before we can review your application, you must have paid the non-refundable $30 fee for any application that is downloaded and faxed, emailed, or post mailed, as it requires more time to manually enter the application into our database. You can pay this fee with a mailed check, money order, provide Debit/CC information on application form or call 937-642-3171 to pay with Debit/CC over the phone.
PLEASE NOTE: New Vocations does not adopt to any states West of the Texas/ New Mexico border as well as no countries outside of the United States. Applications that are received from applicants who do not live within the 38 states that we adopt to will be automatically declined. To view the map of states we adopt to please click here.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
***The application fee must be paid in order for your application to be received and processed. All application information will need to be re-submitted if you choose to pay the application fee at a later time.***